What is Workplace/Personal Conflict?
Workplace conflict often occurs between two or more individuals when there is a personality clash, or a difference in opinion based upon tasks, or outcomes.
How can we help?
Taking the form of an informal mediation, assisting with workplace conflict we are able to help both parties see the other’s perspective and work with both parties to reach a compromise and often look at communication techniques to prevent conflict occurring in the future.
What are the benefits?
- Resolve disagreements and disputes before they escalate.
- Improved communication, thus avoiding future disputes.
- Agreements that are worked out together are more likely to suit both parties and to last over time.
- It allows both parties to keep control of the decision making process.
- It is safe, private and confidential.
- It can save your organisation time, money and stress in the long term.
When would you consider Workplace/Personal Conflict?
It is best to act on conflict situations as quickly as possibly to ensure they do not intensify and create disharmony in the workplace, which can lead to costly outcomes.
If both parties have met with the manager to address the issues identified and minimal or no change has been observed then exploring the options available is recommended.
An external provider is able to bring an unbiased view into the relationship, enabling communication to occur in a way that often feels safe for both parties.